25.7.09

salutations

my goal is to start maintaining this blog as my personal writing space. I use myspace for some various blogs, with a pretty good exposure rate, but I need (want) something segregated, I guess. not entirely sure why, just do.

I intend to start posting here more and more frequently, especially as my life picks up some momentum.

it would seem I'm moving to seattle in a few days, to stay with abi shortly, then off to maui. yea, I know.

started reading the sookie stackhouse mysteries, absolutely love them! trueblood is a great show. and to make it better, I just finished torchwood: children of earth. like a fucking media miracle to have such good shows to watch. mmm. I can't wait till doctor who!

other than that, I don't have too much to say yet. I miss kolt, which is a given, and we talked for four hours yesterday which meant a lot to me. I want him back in my life. I don't know if it's reasonable to think if I grow, I can have him around again. he says that's the case, so I can hope, but it's so complicated. just miss him so much. he means the world to me.

location: home pro tem (spanaway, wa) then seattle monday
reading: codex alera 1 (jim butcher), the book of physics and god (enrique joven), living dead in dallas (charlaine harris)
music: halo (beyoncé)

No comments:

Post a Comment