17.7.09

accomplishments

so, somehow, I did all of the things I said I was going to do in my last blog. which is to say, I went to seattle with abi (blast! love cher), saw harry potter 6 (boo! not impressed. colour story?), played around with this guy, and now I'm getting ready to go to mt. rainier for a *really* late-starting camping trip.

finished harry potter 7, easy; also finished fragment, which I loved. very much a book-to-movie kind of story. absolutely loved the evolutarionary principles the author posits, including that cells die as a means of preventing genetic breakdown over generations. oh! brilliant.

then I read the physick book of deliverance dane which was simply amazing. about a woman who discovers an actual witch in the history of the salem witch trials, and it's one of her ancestors. she learns she too possesses abilities, and it's a really well-developed character. loved it.

oh yea, and I read last call by jim butcher, it was in an anthology released like a week ago, so I was excited to pick it up. very cool. apparently mac is *not* a wizard. whodathunkit?

location: home pro tem (spanaway, wa) then to mt. rainier
reading: codex alera 1 (jim butcher), the book of physics and god (enrique joven)
music: want (3oh!3); the fame (lady gaga); the complete studio recordings (abba)
word count: ~800 (eep, I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment